We are highly regarded across the region for our innovative professional development work with educators. In practical hands-on sessions, we help teachers build skills and confidence using creative movement and drama-based instructional strategies to bring reading, writing, social studies, science, math, or character education to life.
But don’t take our word for it! Below is some feedback we received from educators who participated in a recent professional development workshop:
- “I loved how engaging and interactive the session was. Great ideas to build a safe classroom environment! “
- “Excellent activities using drama in classroom problem solving!”
- “We received great ideas to get kids up and moving while talking about bullying.”
- “The audience participation was fun and made the session more meaningful.”
- “Great ideas to take back and implement in class! Thank you!”
Such positive feedback is typical because we customize our professional development programs. Based on the goals you have, we will build a half-day, full-day, or a multi-session experience that meets the needs of your school community.
Interested in what we can do for your school? Contact Karen Weberman, Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-932-7414 x 110.